- Atmabhakta's Yoga Aphorisms - Yoga Aphorisms by Atmabhakta
- Bhrukta Rahita Taraka Raja Yoga - To develop the physical to such a stage as to resist decaying and to be always giving knowledge to the physical conscience and to conquer the death.
- End Disease - NAET is a technique based on biomagnetic energy which eliminates all types of allergy and related disease.
Iso-Pathic remedy balances mind, body and soul.
- Learning Meditation (Added: 30-Jun-1999)
- Patanjali's Yoga Sutras -- An Inter-Lineal Trans. - Patanjali's Yoga Sutras -- An Inter-Lineal Translation - A Yoga site which contains Patanjali's Classic "Yoga Sutra" with a fresh literal inter-lineal translation free from institutionalized conformity to the academic and intellectual traditions, but rather translated in the context and spirit of a living Yoga. The Yoga Sutras are presented as guidelines to help effect successful practice of Raj Yoga (meditation).
- RAJA YOGA - Swami Krishnananda speaks to us about Raja Yoga or Real Yoga, which is one of the branches of Yoga Philosophy.
- RAJA YOGA - Raja Yoga is the king of Yogas. It concerns directly with the mind. In this Yoga there is no struggling
with Prana or physical body. There are no Hatha Yogic Kriyas. The Yogi seats at ease, watches his
mind and silences the bubbling thoughts. He stills the mind, restraints the thought-waves and enters
into the thoughtless state or Asamprajnata Samadhi, Hence the name Raja Yoga. Though Raja
Yoga is a dualistic philosophy and treats of Prakriti and Purusha, it helps the student in Advaitic
Realization of oneness eventually.
- Raja Yoga at Ananda - Paramhansa Yogananda taught that raja yoga, the kingly yoga, is the central stream into which all yoga practices flow towards the Silence within.
- Raja Yoga: Path of Stillness - In Raja Yoga the goal is to quiet the mind through meditation where the
attention is fixed on an object, mantra, or concept. Whenever the mind
wanders it is brought back to what ever is the object of concentration. In time
the mind will cease wandering an d become completely still. A state of
focused uninterrupted concentration will occur.
- Rajafusion - Rajafusion Hatha Yoga in Niagara, Ontario Canada. Member and founder of Canadian Yoga Alliance.
- Sahaj Marg - The Natural Path Meditation - Sahaj Marg (Natural Path) is a simple spiritual practice based on
heart-centered meditation, and blends the material and the spiritual into an
integrated whole. In Sahaj Marg, an aspirant is inducted into meditation
directly, bypassing the preliminary stages of Pathanjali's ancient system of
Raja Yoga. Regular practice helps us connect with the spiritual essence
within each of us, leading to a balanced existence. Training in and the
practice of Sahaj Marg Meditation is free of charge.
- Sahaja Sthithi Yoga - Art of Effortless Living - Isha Yoga Center, a non-profit 100% voluntary organisation containing over 150,000 meditators in India.Its founder Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, an enlightened master has transformed thousands of people from struggle and disappointment to peace and fulfilment in India.shows that spiritual life does not deny worldly, social and family responsibilities, but rather uses them as vehicles for personal growth and
new dimensions of feeling, thinking and living. It provides a supportive
atmosphere in which people can make the change to a more healthful
lifestyle and learn how to improve their work, their relationships and their level of self-fulfillment.No change of beliefs or life style required.
- Sri Ramchandra's Rajayoga - This website contains information about 1. SriRamchandra's Rajayoga 2. Benefits of practicing Sri Ramchandra's Rajayoga. 3. System, Principle and Different Meditation methods and techniques.
- Yoga Message Board - Raja Yoga is an amalgam of the best different techniques concerning: Kriya Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini, Pranayama and others. Raja Yoga offers the best of Yoga.